Well this was unexpected. I applied the 0.2.1 update and now I get
this...

26268

...on any function I select.

I run the latest Firefox (64.0) on Windows 10 Pro as my default browser.
I restarted FF on the PC but the problem remains. I do not get this
error in the default skin in FF. Also, I tried this in Chrome on this PC
and did not get the error, nor do I get the error in FF on my Android
phone.

I am running LMS  7.9.2 - 1543258616 on Windows 10 Pro.

Curious if you have any ideas about this.

I love this skin BTW, I made it my preferred skin a few weeks ago.

Thanks,
~dbinfl~

|Filename: Material Skin error.png                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26268|