>From one moment to the next spotty crashes when connected to from the
windows app.

I was playing music just fine when suddenly it stopped.
Connection from the spotify app was lost. Since then whenever I try to
reconnect the spotty daemon crashes.
the log is now swamped with

Code:
--------------------
    [18-12-17 20:08:03.9234] Plugins::Spotty::ProtocolHandler::getMetadataFor
(169) Returning metadata cached in song object for
spotify://track:1FbVD9vOUtfTmkjwK6bDko
--------------------

restarting LMS doesn't change anything, nor does restarting pCP.
I can play one song at a time from the LMS web gui. But I can't run a
playlist (e.g. a full album from Spotify) it keeps repeating the first
song.

system is 3 players synced:

- RPi3B+, pCP4.0, spotty2.6.6, LMS, Squeezelite, Jivelite
- piZero, pCP4.0, Squeezelite
- SB3

When I unsync the players, spotty does not crash upon connecting from
the app.
But the above log lines keep flooding in.

Help?

26281
26282

|Filename: server.log(1).zip                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26282|