Thanks for the plugin. So important.
I actually purchased an Allo Digione Signature to run LMS and thereby
use that plug. SoundCloud is my favorite, hands-down.
Again many thanks.

Still, I can't advance inside a track. When I click anywhere inside the
progress bar, not action is taken. When I drag, the cursor changes into
a '+' icon, but the ultimate massage is
"No playable items found. Only audio files can be played.

Secondly, the search doesn't bring expected results.
I've used both SoundCleod and the SoundCloud app on my phone, and they
fetch everything I look for.

More importantly, I'm missing my "home" with all the recommendation, the
people that follow me and I follow, and my history!! Where are the
tracks I've recently listened to?

Lastly, when I listen to a track that is not in my "like" list,
SoundCloud forwards to a track it recommends based upon an internal
algorithm.
I suppose you couldn't latch onto it, could you?

Well, if you can bring it up a notch or two, I'd be more than happy to
pay for the plugin.
Contact me anytime.