I like this skin, it has potential!

I have a few comments...

-The option to pin APPs is great, I would like to see this for all
options.
-Using the star-icon for pinning an app is somewhat misleading.
A Star is associated with favorites, a pin-icon would be more intuitive
since there are already favorites in LMS.
-I'm an iPhone user and layouts are not perfect for this device
Landscape view show a very tinny album picture and relatively huge
buttons
If the picture and song info where side by side it would look better
26367
Portrait view always show rather large top and bottom navigation
areas.
The lower navigation area typically hide and the upper get minimized or
out of view if you can scroll down, this works in landscape mode
26369
-On my iPad the layouts works much better due to the larger screen.

Great work!

|Filename: Image-1.jpg                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26369|

NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ -QTS 4.2.6- (4x 2TB, RAID5)
Services: LMS- 7.9.1 -,  QLMS- 1.07.3-    'QLMS at QNAP club'
(https://www.qnapclub.eu/sv/qpkg/545)
Squeezebox:  6x Reciever, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic
Other:  iPeng on iPad and iPhone