@philippe_44

After testing out with LMS 7.9.2 latest nightly for one day, (and
uninstalling and reinstalling AirPlay Bridge) it seems to work better,
but I'm still getting some issues that my best guess are from the
plugin.

When I didn't have the AirPlay Bridge plugin installed and I listened to
Pandora through my Boom, I never noticed a cutout or any imperfection
for several hours.  Then, I installed the AirPlay Bridge and listened to
Pandora on the Sonos One.  After listening for an hour or so, on average
, every third song I would get a short (about one second or less)
cutout.  Then during a song which I didn't like, I clicked on next track
(via the web control) and it played about 2 seconds of the new track and
then stopped playing.  After waiting about 1 min, I clicked next track
again and it started playing a new track.

Overall it is working better for me now than it did when I was on LMS
7.9.1.

I was using all the default settings on the plugin.