Hi
I have containerised LMS 7.9.2 instances in two different places, one
with a "fast" internet connection (~70Mbps) and one "slow" (~2Mbps).
Spotty is working perfectly at the "fast" location - thank you Michael -
but at the "slow" location it always fails to authenticate when a stream
is sent to it from (say) a phone. At the "slow" location I can send the
stream to an Amazon Fire TV stick so it is possible to authenticate
devices on the "slow" connection, but not Spotty.
Any ideas? Could there be a timeout in Spotty somewhere that is causing
authentication to fail?