I'm not sure where to post this question but I use the excellent iPeng
to control my system.

I have one Touch and two LMS Libraries

Main system: Microserver: runs LMS and contains Music Library
Other system: Windows 7: runs LMS and contains Music Library

Switching libraries on iPeng doesn't seem to work. The only way to
switch libraries seems to be to use the Touch screen menu.

Is there any way to switch libraries without using the Touch screen
menu?

I've been wondering how one could switch libraries if one had a headless
player.

Touch, Meridian G92, Bryston B4 SST2, PMC OB1i speakers, HP Proliant
Microserver/Ubuntu, PC/Windows 7, iPad 4, iPeng, Squeezepad.