Duration display when length is zero (e.g. playing radio).
Thanks for your input over on another thread about the playlist part of
the display updating (or not).

I have changed my plugin to (optionally) not set a duration (not
released it yet) and in doing so I spotted a problem.

In the bottom right of the Now Playing section is the elapsed time and
time left. This is clickable and it changes the presentation of 2nd
field between duration and time remaining.
However, if the duration is zero then it can lead to an odd display.
For example - right now (after toggling to show time remaining) I see
10:14 / -00:0-10:0-14
Perhaps the time remaining/duration field should be hidden if the track
duration is 0

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
Author Radio France (FIP etc) plugin