ynot1234567890 wrote:
> Whenever you create a playlist in LMS you have to re-run scan media to
> get it into the index.  At that point you should be able to query it
> provided your source is set to lms.

Ah.  You can tell how often I have used an LMS playlist.  It certainly
works.  I would think most would like to have the spotify playlists
available from spotty.  Spotty is already limited in that you can't
create a playlist using it.  You have to create it in the Spotify app.
Just my opinion of course.  I see you have done thousands of lines of
coding so I understand the time you have in this thing.  By no means a
deal breaker.