Hi I have noticed two issues with Material Skin (version 0.2.8) on my
older iPad (which is still running version 10.3.3 - as it can't by
updated).

I have tested several browser (safari, chrome, Opera and Brave) - they
all show the same.

First issue:
In "Manage Players" - there seems to be something that blocks the view?
See here, the text is clipped:
26628

Second issue:
In "Information" - A similar issues seems involved. See here:
26629

As far as I remember it was working in some of the earliest versions of
Material Skin.
Beside these two issues the skin is perfect on my iPad.

|Filename: info.JPG                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26629|

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: 'https://www.picoreplayer.org' (https://www.picoreplayer.org/)

*Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like piCorePlayer*