Here's another small plugin: Client Cleanup. It allows you to get rid of
all those orphaned client configurations which accumulated over the past
year(s) of toying with Squeezeplay, Squeezelite, piCorePlayer and
others. I saw a need after I figured out my server.prefs had
configurations for 60-70 players... many of which have not around for
many years...

For best results make sure you clean out your mysqueezebox.com account,
too, and install the latest LMS 7.9.2, as older builds would re-create
entries for any player you have on mysb.com, even if it had never been
seen by your current server.

Happy cleanup!

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - Spotty, MusicArtistInfo