mherger wrote:

> Do NOT delete players from mysb.com if you're still using them! Only
> delete those stale players.

That's the problem - I could not tell which were in use and which were
not.  There were 5 MAC address I did not recognize; these could not be
associated 1 to 1 with the players I use.  And their dates were old, so
I deleted them.  Then they reappeared and this is when I started to
become completely confused.

The MAC addresses for mac iDevices connected to my Airport Extremes
appear to have spoofed address by the Airport (its in Bridge Mode), and
I have not discovered a way to correlate them with the MAC address shown
on the iDevice.  The Airport utility of course shows the MAC's for all
the iDevices.  SB/mysb show the spoofed address.  But also, mysb showed
the correct NAME of my iDevices on mysb as entries, and it also showed
additional separate Unnamed entries for the spoofed MACs.