There are 6 new stations (internet only) from Radio France Mouv
Classics
Dancehall
R'N'B
Rap US
Rap FR
100% Mix

https://www.mouv.fr/stream-radios

Have added support for them in version 0.1.19 of the RadioFrance plugin
- which, for now, is only available in my test repo.

No album name or year available in their data (at least not that I have
found so far) - but it does have artist, track and cover art.

The stations are not in TuneIn yet (have not checked today yet) so to
play them you would need to give the stream URL to LMS to play.
For example:
Dancehall is at https://direct.mouv.fr/live/mouvdancehall-hifi.mp3
(they also have AAC version - which is what they use from their web
player - but I had problems getting them to work with my test set-up)

https://direct.mouv.fr/live/mouvclassics-hifi.mp3
https://direct.mouv.fr/live/mouvdancehall-hifi.mp3
https://direct.mouv.fr/live/mouvrnb-hifi.mp3
https://direct.mouv.fr/live/mouvrapus-hifi.mp3
https://direct.mouv.fr/live/mouvrapfr-hifi.mp3
https://direct.mouv.fr/live/mouv100p100mix-hifi.mp3

If you try it do let me know how it went.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
Author Radio France (FIP etc) plugin