slartibartfast wrote:
> The episodes are listed in "A-Z Radio 4 and 4 extra" in iPlayer Extras.
> The latest episode is at the top of the list.

Right, that's where I found Archive on 4, I should have known.

But the item at the top of the list is NOT the latest (February 23rd, as
the March 2nd has not been broadcast yet). The top item shows as "Some
Like It Hot". I can't recall if that was the February 16th episode.

Maybe, because it is not on the iPlayer listing, it has not appeared in
the Extras listing yet, though it has been broadcast. I'll check later
on, after another episode has been broadcast.