Quoting CCRDude ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> Michael Herger;177774 Wrote:
> > I would be surprised if it was SlimFX as it's a pure client. Could you
> > have a look at the server's log files? I could imagine that if SlimFX
> > is fetching complete lists of artists et al. that slimserver is
> > consuming  quite a bit of memory.
>
> It didn't crash for me, but I experienced a very unstable CLI (and I
> think I read that SlimFX uses CLI) on 6.5.1 here.
> Just mention it because I use a Kurobox, which is more or less the open
> version of the LinkStation, so maybe it just has to do with the PPC
> branch...

It crashed for me twice also.  What's interesting is that Fat Gooey also
kills my server, and the similarity between them is that both are using the
CLI. If I had to guess, it's an instability in the CLI code.  I'm running
Slimserver on a PIII and Fedora Core 4, 512 mb RAM.  Just starting slimfx
caused the crash.  I HAVE gotten it working now, with no changes other than
restarting slimserver, so it's not completely reproducible.