rgdawson wrote:
> I just discovered that you can select the Material Skin as the Web
> Interface in the LMS server settings.
>
> 26916
>
> However, this will confuse SLX (currently) because when SLX is set to
> default skin, it will expect the default skin when in fact it is getting
> the Material Skin.
>
> For now, if using SLX, I recommend leaving the Web Interface set to
> Default in LMS settings and choose Material Skin in SLX or via the URL
> (e.g. mylms/material).
>
> R Greg Dawson

How about when SLX is set to Material? I've had the Web Interface set to
Material and SLX set to Material for months without problems.

LMS: SGC microJukebox running Sonicorbiter OS
Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win 10; Squeezer or Material web app on
Android
Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop
and HTPC