tcutting wrote:
> To see SDT as screensaver on Touch, Radio or Controller, you need to use
> CustomClock screensaver. There are screensavers already built with
> CustomClock, and it is possible to create your own.
>
> Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Thank you,
I installed the custom clock, and the custom clock helper, but I am not
able to figure out how to create a screensaver like this.
Is there any easy way to do this?
I tried to Google it, but it seems way too complicated for me.
I really liked the weather plugin , and it was very easy to use.
Unfortunately it stopped working on my devices

The Earth Has Music For Those Who Listen