dolodobendan wrote:
> I just ran a search in Squeeze Control using Cyrillic characters. It
> worked as expected, but I get this in server.log:

Code:
--------------------
  >   > [19-03-11 20:29:52.9277] Slim::Control::Request::execute (1888) Error:
While trying to run function coderef [Slim::Plugin::OPMLBased::__ANON__]: [Wide
character in subroutine entry at
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Slim/Utils/DbCache.pm
 line 126.
--------------------

> I tried the same search in the WebUI and I don't get any errors here.

There's a couple of reasons why you don't see an error for the WebUI.
First, the search from the WebUI could just go thru different code path
on the server than when the search is coming from a network remote like
Squeeze Control.  Second, if you use the search button in the header bar
in Squeeze Control, it's not really issuing the same search command as
the search in the WebUI.

The errors seems to have something to do with a plugin and OPML.  That
could possibly be an error when searching for radio stations.  The
header bar search button also searches for radio stations.