Thanks for all your log files. Unfortunately I haven't found anything really helpful in there :-(. I do see that the data we receive from Qobuz should be all good. And I do see from some that after having played lossless tracks for a while the plugin would indeed start to request lossy instead. So basically the log only confirms what you reported already...

As others reported it started as FLAC (after reboot) but
somewhere/sometime it switched to MP3

Could you please check whether the files in your playlist by then would have the mp3 extension or flac? If you click an item it should show you its URL, something like 123485.mp3 (or flac).

--

Michael