I have SDT Version 5.9.51 installed on a piCorePlayer V4.1.0 box and set
a SDT Weather clock as the screensaver. When the box is booted the SDT
screensaver shows the time and degree signs but no weather data. It will
stay this way for at least 15 hours (overnight) even with the update
time set to 5 minutes in the plugin configuration.

The only way I can get any weather data to show is to go to
Extras/SuperDateTime/Current Conditions a couple of time until some data
shows. After doing this SDT seem to show current weather data just fine.
All is well as long as I don't have to reboot or shutdown the box.

Am I missing something in the configuration?

Frank