Sb42 wrote:
> I'm trying to add this to my Radio, but the Custom Clock plugin just
> doesn't show up in my LMS v7.91 list of plugins. I do have Custom Clock
> Helper in Settings/Advanced.  I reviewed the wiki but can't find a
> repository URL. Can someone point me to it please?

The Custom Clock is an applet on the Touch, not a plugin for the LMS
server. You should find it in the menus on your Touch: go to Home menu,
choose setup (bottom item), chose advanced (also bottom item) and then
choose Applet installer. The Custom Clock should appear in the list of
applets there if you scroll down a bit.
I believe it is dependent on the Custom Clock Helper plugin for the LMS
server.

2 Touch, 1 Picoreplayer 4.1.0 on RaspBerry 3B with 7" display
LMS latest nightly on Ubuntu 18.04.1 on Intel Core2 Duo E4500 @ 2.20GHz,
2GB
All wired