Owen Smith wrote:
> Working here, but the scaling of the graphics to square seems to be
> cutting things off. There are lots of resolutions on the list, but I was
> hoping to find an option which simply displays the original graphics
> from the BBC as is without changing it at all. There doesn't appear to
> be one, at least not by name. I'm usually looking at them on Squeezebox
> Controller. I don't care that they're often not square, but I want to
> see all of it.

480x270 was the resolution used in previous version of BBCiPlayer.

Because of caching when checking different resoilutuon you cannot look
at the same image,m changing resolutuion adn then looking to see the
difference. You must either look at a different image between resolution
changes or else: stop LMS, delete LMS cache ,Stop controller,  restart
LMS and restart. Controller I tested on Touch and that is what I had to
do to clear out cached images.