A new LMS platform looks like its required then.

I tried shutting down the LMS, rebooting the NAS, uploading and
installing the latest i386 ReadyNas LMS which at least as far as the
ReadyNas is concerned worked, it says "The Logitech Media Server add-on
has been successfully installed." in the ReadyNas log, and despite
another ReadyNas reboot, LMS can't be reached.

This is where I got this time last year. The LMS server log shows
2019-04-05 15:10:03 Logitech Media Server died. Restarting.

Which takes me over to this thread from last year, and the need for the
root userid/password. Sigh.
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?109339-LMS-7-9-0-gt-7-9-2-daily-didn-t-work&highlight=

http://markcathcart.com/about

Running a ReadyNAS NVX LMS Server, currently 7.9.1; Transporter(Living
Room)+Duet Controller; Squeezebox Touch(Master Bedroom),
(2x)Boom(Office, Patio), Radio(Guest Bedroom), Classic(garage),
Duet(basement)
Also using Squeezeplay on Windows 10. Use Orange Squeeze app on Android.