could anybody tell me where to look for artist picture maybe
downloaded?

Check out your LMS' cache folder. There should be a "mai" sub-folder with the images.

if i don't want these longer time during scanning, do i need to
deactivate all of the options and the plugin will do a research online
when i will ask for something?

The online search is what makes the scan take a long time. I'd suggest you define a folder where to store the images (as per settings page). The plugin then will keep a copy of the downloaded files in there. It would also allow you to replace files you don't like. Just get something to your liking, and call it the same as what the plugin did find.

--

Michael