mherger wrote:
> >Settings/Advanced/Logging.

Done and uploaded, thanks! I am so used to limitations I never looked
for that feature; I thought it was command line only.

mherger wrote:
> >The problem is that I AM in EU, therefore I cannot reproduce your
> issue.

Actually I think that album is available in the EU, which is why I
picked it. Or at least it's available in the UK, which never was the
same thing, and soon may be even less so.

I logged into a UK account and logged the session, showing the tracks
streaming at 16/44.1 from an album that has a "(Hi-Res)" tag in the
title.

LMS: SGC microJukebox running Sonicorbiter OS
Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win 10; Squeezer or Material web app on
Android
Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop
and HTPC