I'm sorry guys, I fear I've given you a link to broken build... Could you please try the same procedure with the following file?

https://github.com/michaelherger/Spotty-Plugin/raw/f9eaa55d55372a39e9c6774c6f6bd699c87dfc5a/Bin/arm-linux/spotty-muslhf

- download
- mv spotty-muslhf spotty-custom
- chmod a+rx spotty-custom
- ./spotty-custom

If that works, move it to the Spotty/Bin folder, then restart LMS.

# sudo a+rx spotty-custom
#(does not work: sudo ist not available, but I think I am root-user)

Yeah, this depends on the OS. Most Linux flavours support it nowadays. But I'm not familiar with yours.

# ./spotty-custom
# /bin/sh: 15: ./spotty-custom: not found

That would be the response for that broken build :-(.

Stopping and starting of LMS on command-line works. I am not an
experienced Linux user (Windows 10 User). Thanks for helping.

You're doing find so far. Please keep trying, as this is really helpful for me to figure out what's wrong. Thanks!

--

Michael