mherger wrote:
> > Clearly someone wanted to honor you ...by using the only German word
> we
> > know! Probably one of us monolingual 'Mericans. :-)
>
> The real German term would be "Quetschkommode". How's that?
>
> (I didn't even know that term, as it's German German, not Swiss German
> ;-))

Hah! 'So it is'
(https://en.langenscheidt.com/german-english/quetschkommode)! I'm trying
to learn the pronunciation now, from the dictionary entry I found in
Google buried below several results for 'an EDM track'
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5smEkAlv7Jw).

(Actually, unlike most 'Muricans, I have basic Spanish and fairly good
Mandarin. But nothing with as many syllables as German! #Respect.)

LMS: SGC microJukebox running Sonicorbiter OS
Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win 10; Squeezer or Material web app on
Android
Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop
and HTPC