I have submitted Version 2.2.1 to the Windows Store

- Show New Song Notifications now works independently of Run in
  Background.  Notifications also are removed from the Windows 10
  Notification Pane after being shown, so they don’t collect and clog up
  the notification pane.
- Fix issue with Taskbar Thumb View buttons not working.
- New Feature.  (Previously undocumented) If you define a custom menu
  link and precede a menu link with an asterisk (‘*’), then it will be
  executed if you click on a new song notification.  So lets say you
  have a custom menu item defined as:

  27244

  If you have Show Notifications enabled and you click on one, it will
  automatically execute the link, in this example, showing a YouTube
  search on the track.  I’ve added a note on this in the Menu Links
  help.

As usual, it may take a day or two to process through the Windows
Store.

R Greg Dawson

|Filename: Notification Link.PNG                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27244|

Squeezelite-X