philippe_44 wrote:
> And even with super large streambuf, it still happens?

I inserted -b 51200:3446 into Squeezelite parameters, then played the
Mellow Mix and it started stuttering again within the hour. Shall I try
larger numbers?

LMS: SGC microJukebox running Sonicorbiter OS
Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win 10; Squeezer or Material web app on
Android
Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop
and HTPC