Thanks for the quick reply! I'm not sure what tests you wanted me to run
but I deleted the account and tried to authenticate again via the
Spotify app on my mobile device. Then tried to browse some of the Spotty
app menu on  LMS web interface. Hopefully there is something in there to
assist. Have uploaded log. Thanks again.

Two things I've found:

- there are quite a few warnings or errors around SSL negotation:

[19-05-09 13:16:39.5951] Slim::Networking::Async::connect (114) Failed to connect to api.spotify.com:443, because Slim::Networking::Async::Socket::HTTPS: SSL connect attempt failed because of handshake problems error:14004410:SSL routines:CONNECT_CR_SRVR_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure

Are you behind a proxy or something that might intercept the SSL communication?

- some authentication failed with "No such file or directory". Did you move your Users folder in the past? Is it in a non-default place? Or did you rename the user account on your Mac?

--

Michael