garym wrote:
> But spotify and pandora don't stream lossless (flac or otherwise). And
> the RP high quality lossy streams don't stutter at all (320kbs AAC and
> 192kbs mp3).  The problems are all with the FLAC stream, and this is a
> work in progress for RP.  Try this URL for streaming:
> http://stream.radioparadise.com/aac-320

Yeah, as soon as I posted that the stream cleared up and haven't had any
problems. I was perusing the RP forum for first time, looks like they're
working on it, which is good enough for me for now. What they do is
unique; I'd rather send Bill $50 year for the great content and high
quality. I do wish they'd offer a 320bit option for the Mellow Mix,
would be good enough for my gear. Sound quality is nice...but its the
curation that won me over, they know how to program a channel. I listen
4-6 hours a day and am super picky.

And Jazz...would love a Jazz channel.