Hello Michael,

first of all I'd like to thank you for that great Plugin ! I use it
everyday ;-)
now to my current Problem:
I cannot use the last two nightly builds of 7.9.2 (e.g the last one
LogitechMediaServer-7.9.2-1557613967.exe).
When I run spotty on one of my devices and then power on a second one
that is syncronised with that one the Server starts many many (up to 50
!) spotty.exe and socketwarpper.exe until it is not respoding anymore.
I use the Server on a Win10 machine.
I double cheked that and it must be something that has been changed in
teh Server software.
Now I use an older Version and it works fine.
Does anyone else have that problem ?

best regards
Tom