I'd appreciate the following modifications for the album artist list:

- jump list vs scroll bar
the jump lists are much better than the previous groupings, but I'd
prefer them on the right side where you usually find the scrollbar. And
actually I'm not so sure whether to prefer the jump list or a real
(maybe narrow) scroll bar, so I'd like to have an option to choose
between the two. This is, because after using the jump list to preselect
the range in the list, you maybe still have to scroll several pages to
find the item you are looking for. So this involves two different
gestures.

- album cover art
please, please add cover art to the artist list. Could be similar in
size as for the playlist and could be made like Orange Squeeze is doing
it: If an artist has less than 4 albums, one of them is chosen and its
cover is displayed (e.g. the most recent album). If an artist has 4 or
more albums, then 4 of them are chosen (e.g. the first 2 and the last 2)
and combined (scaled down) into a single display.
Often enough I don't exactly remember the artist name but I do remember
the cover (well, getting older...). And this is even more true for
artists where I have only one or two albums. So displaying cover art in
the artist list would greatly improve the list. Browsing through all
albums takes obviously much longer than browsing through the artist
list.

Thanks again for your great work on this skin.