mherger wrote:
> > But you didn't enable debug logging for scan.scanner... no new
> information in your log file. Do NOT restart LMS after setting the
> logging options. Set the scan.scanner=DEBUG, start scan.
> [color=blue]
> Michael

Thanks again, I sorta know what I'm doing but not really lol. I enabled
that setting, and the new scanner log file is huge. I've uploaded this
new scan file to your dropbox. lms scanner 3.log.

>From a quick scan, and from my little knowledge of this logging, it
appears the artist picture download is failing for some reason:
[19-05-16 22:25:27.3240]
Plugins::MusicArtistInfo::Importer2::_getArtistPhotoURL (119) Getting
artwork for Carole King
[19-05-16 22:25:27.3309]
Plugins::MusicArtistInfo::Importer2::_precacheArtistImage (167) Getting
https://lastfm-img2.akamaized.net/i/u/8c4df1ca5c5f4233852d82ed38ef39c7.jpg
to be pre-cached
[19-05-16 22:25:27.3318]
Plugins::MusicArtistInfo::Importer2::_precacheArtistImage (189) Image
download failed for
https://lastfm-img2.akamaized.net/i/u/8c4df1ca5c5f4233852d82ed38ef39c7.jpg:
Can't connect to lastfm-img2.akamaized.net:443 ()

I tested that link
(https://lastfm-img2.akamaized.net/i/u/8c4df1ca5c5f4233852d82ed38ef39c7.jpg)
and I can open it in Chrome, and save the file to my artist image
folder.