rgdawson wrote:

> I guess, lets start over and explain what you current situation is,
> because I think I might be confused.
>
> R Greg Dawson

Good idea, and it's my fault. I should have been more selective in my
quoting. I get the same error, "Cannot connect to Telnet on port=909.
Check port number is correct and ensure server password enabled for
remote connections." This may be a larger issue, as I can't telnet
in..."Could not open connection to the hos port 9090: Connect Failed"
(yes, checked CLI setting in LMS). Dk if I could use CLI before, never
tried, but Squeezelite-X*did* work before...

Local internal network access only. No login/password on LMS. That's
about all of it. Suggestions? User error somewhere (generally the case,
we all know...)?

Thanks for the patience. :)