kerry_nyc;180483 Wrote:
> Erland,
> Thank you for the pointer to ActivePerl and the help so far.  I've
> installed PERL and confirmed all the settings to be correct, but it is
> still not updating itunes.  Do I run the PERL command from the windows
> Run command?It's better to open a Command Prompt window and run it from
> there, you
will then see any error messages directly in the Command Prompt
window.

kerry_nyc;180483 Wrote:
> I see the trackstat history file being updated but it's not updating
> itunes.
>
> Any other ideas?You can look in the TrackStat history file and make sure the
> file paths
matches where your iTunes files are. For example in my setup one row in
the history file looks like this:

Code:
--------------------
    Love Me Like a Man|||D:/Egna/My Music/iTunes/iTunes Music/Diana Krall - The
Girl in the Other Room/06 Love Me Like a Man.mp3|rated||60
--------------------

And the file on the iTunes computer is stored in:

Code:

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and RandomPlayList plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))