I have this playlist which has one track in after which playback stops.

logging of spotty returns this (last few lines):

[19-06-01 08:06:33.3137]
Plugins::Spotty::ProtocolHandler::getMetadataFor (169) Returning
metadata cached in song object for
spotify://track:4NYe98w8kYWN2BMhiUIuzq
[19-06-01 08:06:33.3181]
Plugins::Spotty::ProtocolHandler::getMetadataFor (170) {
album => "Selo Na Okuke / Village Tracks",
artist => "Kries",
bitrate => "705kbps CBR",
cover =>
"https://i.scdn.co/image/43e3c24df5a98f11ceccf6da2c92017d73033add";,
duration => "222.122",
icon => "/html/images/cover.png",
originalType => "Ogg Vorbis (Spotify)",
originaltype => "Ogg Vorbis (Spotify)",
title => "Sito To",
type => "Ogg Vorbis (Spotify) (Geconverteerd naar FLAC)",
url => "spotify://track:4NYe98w8kYWN2BMhiUIuzq",
}

I remember having issues with this specific track in volumio spotify
plugin (which uses the same library)
https://github.com/balbuze/volumio-plugins/issues/189

but according to this it seems to be solved.

https://github.com/librespot-org/librespot/issues/250

anyhow can live without this song ofcourse, but it would be cool to have
this sorted out.

using lms and picoreplayer on the same Raspberry pi.

many thanks
Dennis