haschmich wrote:
> On my Android phone, the rating display (stars below album cover in now
> playing) is not updated after waking up from sleep (screen blank) mode.
> If one or more track changes happened while screen was black, after
> waking up it would still show the rating number that was valid at the
> time when the screen went black.

I've tried to recreate this, but can't. Its -possible- that a small
change I've made has fixed this, any chance you could install the
git/master version? You could just download
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/CDrummond/lms-material/master/MaterialSkin/HTML/material/html/js/nowplaying-page.js
and rename this to
-MaterialSkin/HTML/material/html/js/nowplaying-page.min.js- -restart
server, clear browser cache, etc. (The renaming to ***.min.js is
important - otherwise your existing file (from 0.7.4) would still be
used.)