Dozi and myself have been working on a side project for some time to
integrate LMS with TVHeadend.  It can get station listings from
TVHeadend, so that it's easier to use your over the air tuners attached
to TVHeadend to listen to live radio.  We've decided it's time to let it
out into the world.

Full instructions and the repo link are available at
https://github.com/codechimp-org/lms-tvh

This is our initial release and our first time creating an LMS plugin or
developing with Perl so go easy on us if it's rough around the edges.
We'll try and fix any issues and have plans on ways we can improve it
going forwards but this is a side project so time is limited.

Andrew.

Squeezebox Transporter Black/TransNav - Onkyo  TX-NR1009 - Dali Zensor 5
fronts, Dali E12F Sub
Squeezebox Touch - Audio Engine A2
Squeezebox Receiver - Audio Engine A2
Squeezebox Radio
Squeezebox Boom
Squeezebox Controller

Server: Lenovo ThinkServer TS140, Unraid 6.x, LMS 7.9.2 (own docker
image)
Orange Squeeze, iPeng