Hello - I've found recently that Spotty (through the LMS web interface)
will only pull 199 songs into a playlist regardless of the length of the
playlist on spotify. This is NOT using the spotify connect method, just
the standard web server approach.
I recall seeing in an earlier thread that the max was 500. So I'm
wondering if something changed, or if I have something setup incorrectly
on my end. I don't think I've really paid attention to the playlist
length until recently, so I don't know if I ever had longer playlists or
not.

The only playlist setting I've found on the server so far is
settings->advanced->performance->maximum playlist length, which I have
set at 500. (which I'm guessing is default).

My server is on OSX 10.14.5, Spotty 2.8.3, helper 0.20.0

If this is a new limitation, the previous thread mentioned something
about entering a Spotify Client ID to remedy it - is this a feasible
approach?

thanks for the help!!