Hi Philippe
I used the excellent YouTube plugin successfully for a good while, then
stopped using is it as I succumbed to Spotify Premium which contains
most of what I search for.  But not all.
So a few days ago I tried a YouTube search, and all appeared OK, but no
sound.  The timer showed the track playing, then skipped back to the
beginning after a while, but still no sound.
I wondered if the API was no longer OK (have had problems in other
contexts with Google authorisation changes) so went to Settings and
obtained Client ID, Secret key and then code, and apparently
successfully authorised, and tried again.
Still no sound.  Track timer advances, after a while (40 secs) skips
back to zero and restarts, then same thing happens over and over (and
"pause" button doesn't stop it - have to play a different (non-YouTube)
track to stop it.

Same thing happens using my iphone iPeng as player, and using my SB
Touch (with EDO).

Should I turn on some logs and post the output? Which ones?  I have
0.87.0 of the YouTube plugin.

Thanks!

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1504317335 @ Sat Sep 2 10:55:53
UTC 2017
Hostname: piCorePlayer
Server IP Address: 192.168.1.28
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: piCore - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: armv7l-linux
Perl Version: 5.24.0 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
Audio::Scan: 0.95
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
Total Players Recognized: 2