slartibartfast wrote:
> I normally use the main interactive FLAC stream as well and that was
> where I first noticed it. It also happens on the mellow interactive
> stream. I just tried on the main normal stream and the delay between my
> Squeezebox Touch display and Material Skin was 28 seconds. Yes it always
> happens but the delay is not constant. I have seen as low as 13 seconds
> and as high as 28 seconds. The delay only happens on RP streams and
> nowhere else. I will  investigate the cometd status updates and report
> back.

Thanks. As to the delay, this depends on the HTTP long polling. So, the
max will be 30seconds. What is happening is that no status update is
being sent via cometd, and the long poll is timing out. So, the delay
depends upon when the long poll was started. Does it happend only on
Android, iOS, desktop-chrome, desktop-firefox? Or happens no matter what
browser, and whether on desktop or mobile? I also assume its not
happening with the default web UI (which I -think- polls), or
iPeng/SqueezeCtrl?