Thanks for your reply, Michael!

mherger wrote:
> No, the searches would need to be run independently, there's no combined
>
> search. It's something which has been in the back of my (and others)
> head(s) for a while, but with no outcome...

Out of curiosity: Is "no outcome" due to some specific difficulty that
would have to be overcome to implement this or merely due to "it's one
idea among many and I can't possibly implement all of them at once"?

Any ideas on my question re. disabling the search history?

Also, is there any way to view the individual tracks of an album in list
mode as in the standard library?