> On 1 Jul 2019, at 08:37, chopinhauer
> <chopinhauer.92h...@no-mx.forums.slimdevices.com> wrote:
>

> castalla wrote:
>>

>> Avoid Airplay 2 - there are problems (which may or may not be solved)
>
> Uh oh! What's the matter with Airplay 2?
>
> I just put down for a Liberatone Zipp 2 on the assumption that newer is
> better (the original Zipp has airplay; the Zipp 2 airplay 2 so I
> purchased that one). It hasn't arrived yet so I can't test for issues.

I have a Librtone Zip Mini and run it together with my Yamaha receiver (both
AirPlay 2) without major problems, synched via LMS and separate, both works.
Sometimes the volume was either completely off or really high when starting,
but not during the lat weeks.

So AirPlay 2 works very nicely for me.

Rainer

UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)

Orcid ID: 0000-0002-7490-0066

Department of Evolutionary Biology and Environmental Studies
University of Zürich
Office Y34-J-74
Winterthurerstrasse 190
8075 Zürich