Hi all,

I've been using this amazing plugin for ..I guess, years now. Over time,
I noticed that I rarely listen to music I have stored locally, and rely
on Spotify and other streaming platforms exclusively. I ended up
switching of my main server and currently just use old laptop with no
music on it to run the LMS.

I don't know much about the limitations of Squeezebox Touch operating
system bar the fact it is lightweight and limited due to hardware, but
still I have to ask - would it be possible to run Spotty plugin on Touch
directly using SD card? Is it possible at all to install plugins there?
That would eliminate the need of LMS for people like me, and turn Touch
into a standalone streamer.

If not possible - please state why and what would need to be done to
make it happen.

Thanks guys.