rgdawson wrote:
> I cannot reproduce this.  And I have tried everything I can think of.
> Anything else you can tell me?  How many monitors? Windows Version?
> What scaling?  Are you using custom scaling?
>
> R Greg Dawson

This is running on a Dell XPs13 360 laptop - no external monitor.

The display is set to 225% scaling (250% recommended but too big for a
laptop)
Resolution is 3200 x 1800 (recommended)Display Orientation is Landscape
Advanced Display is as above 5Hz refresh
Bit Depth 8 bit
Colour Space SDR

Running Windows 10 Home Version 1903 Build 18362.207

This scaling is ONLY with the Mini-Browser, all the other issues went
away with the 2.3.5 release.

I will report back on the 2.3.6 build when I have it.

Many thanks