> Perhaps as a temporary workaround you could have an html window module
> here for backwards compatibility to the other slim plugins?

That's what I'd recommend for most non interactive features, especially
those with a lot of text like the Bio/Review plugins. I started adding CLI
commands to these, but in the end I think it's simpler using the HTML page
and leave the display to some embedded HTML component or the browser. If
SlimFX was my skin, I'd concentrate on music management and "Now Playing"
stuff, leaving settings and other rarely used stuff to the browser.

--

Michael