bc-nero wrote:
> Alsa or pulseaudio ... I do not care, the main thing is that it
> works....
I guess you had tried ALSA because you said you tried to uninstall
Pulseaudio.
> What attitude would I have to do with Alsa (how do I find the right
> input device?) With the standard values ​​it had
> unfortunately not working solution ...

Was that a test with WaveInput before you gave LMS user permission to
access "Audio" hardware by making userid a member of audio group ?

To get the right device - you first do a test like you did with parec.

1. Find all the possible input device with "arecord -l"    (the option
is lower case letter L not digit 1).  Output will be like

Code:
--------------------

  **** List of CAPTURE Hardware Devices ****

  card 0: PCH [HDA Intel PCH], device 0: ALC887-VD Analog [ALC887-VD Analog]

  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
  card 0: PCH [HDA Intel PCH], device 2: ALC887-VD Alt Analog [ALC887-VD Alt
Analog]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
  card 2: Audio [DigiHug USB Audio], device 0: USB Audio [USB Audio]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

Note there are 3 devices CARD=0,DEV=0  CARD=0,DEV=2 and CARD=2,DEV=0

2. play audio into input port
3. Record the input into a wav file - example with CARD=0 and DEV=2

Code:

  arecord -v -D plughw:CARD=0,DEV=2  -f cd  -t wav arecordtest.wav

Play the arecordtest.wav file to check if audio has been recorded.