d6jg wrote:
> Might be worth a Poll - what is the first menu item you use?
If we are talking about "My Music", I use only Album Artists and Albums
because when I go there, I know what I want to listen to.  I rarely go
there unless I have something that is not on Spotify, usually specific
classical music or some other obscure thing.  I have not added new music
to my own library since I started using Spotify/Pandora many years ago.
As for streaming then I use Genre/playlists, etc alot.

For me, I'd like to see "Favorites" at the top as a top level category,
then "Other Music" except rename it "Streaming" or something other than
"Other" because to me, that is my primary source of music.  My Music
would be at the bottom.

*A better idea* would be to dispense with the top level categories of
"My Music" and "Other Music".  Then you would have a home screen
something like:

Favorites
Apps
Radio
My Music
Remote Libraries

You would not have a tree structure, rather "My Music" would work like
the other items and would drill down into a new page and see the whole
list of choices (including search).  Then you would not need the
"More..." currently in the My Music tree, either.

Also, Pinned items would be pinned/appended to the list above (the home
screen)

Come to think of it, sort of how the Squeezebox Duet remote works, or
Squeezeplay which I think is about the same if I recall.

Probably not easy.  As mherger once said, "None of this is easy, dude."
(Maybe he did not say "dude", but something like that, haha).  All
respects to those engaged in making this a great system!

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X