rgdawson wrote:
> I am clearing client cache, restarting server, trying different servers
> (Windows/Linux), no luck.  I can see the code in nowplaying-page.js so I
> can why you are saying code is the same.  So issue must be elsewhere,
> perhaps the resizing code.  I recall you saying you had code that hides
> the data if there is not enough room, but I have not been able to see
> that happen by resizing the window by making it very narrow.
>
> If I have multiple tabs in Chrome, they both appear normal.  Issue seems
> to only be with mini-play window.
>
> I'm happy to try any experiments for clues.

What happens if you directly launch the mini-player? i.e.
-http://SERVER:9000/material/mini- - does it update then? All I can
really suggest, is that you open the developer tools in the mini window
and see if any errors are logged to the console. -nowplaying-page.js-
has a timer that is responsible for updating the play time and slider,
so as to not poll the server every second. You could add some
-console.log- messages to this file to see what is happening.